It’s time to take the guesswork out of content planning—our 2019 Pinterest seasonal insights planner has arrived!
This guide will show you what moments matter most to people on Pinterest, and how your brand can play a part. Consider it your playbook for getting your content right, all year long.
- It can tell you when people start planning for each moment
- It can show you what people are thinking about at that point in time
- You’ll find insights and tips for seasonal moments like New Year's, Back to School and Halloween
- We’ve also included info for key life moments that happen year-round, like buying a new home, having a baby or planning for retirement
- For each moment, you’ll find audience reach, top keywords and creative ideas
For example: Let’s say you always run a campaign for Valentine's Day. While it may seem far away, people on Pinterest start planning for this love-filled day in January. Help them create a picture-perfect Valentine's Day with ideas sure to bring any cupid to their knees. From recipes for the perfect pasta to scavenger hunt ideas, weave your brand into food, drink, home and date ideas that are sure to set the stage for V Day success.
Use this guide to start thinking about which moments work best for your brand, and when you should launch your campaigns. Remember, people start planning earlier on Pinterest than on other platforms, so you’ll want to try to get your ads live at least two months beforehand.
–The Studio, currently saving to New Year’s Eve Pin Creative