- "Turning inspiration into action": Join Pinterest’s Bill Watkins and Shannon Versaggi from Lowe's as they discuss how visual search technology can enhance the shopping experience both online and in store. (1pm ET, AMC Lincoln Square, Verticals Stage)
- "Wired brand storytellers": Hear from masters of brand storytelling including Pinterest’s Vikram Bhaskaran, GQ’s Kim Kelleher, WWE’s Stephanie McMahon, Viacom Velocity’s Dario Spina and The Trade Deskshare’s Susan Vobejda who’ll share their tried-and-true methods for getting key messages across in an authentic and creative way. (2:30pm ET, AMC Lincoln Square, Twitter Stage)
- "Data driven creative": Get the scoop from research and insights leaders Gunnard Johnson from Pinterest, Jennifer Brett from LinkedIn and Matthew Groner from AdTheorent on how best to reach your target audience and what message to send them. (3:30pm ET, AMC Lincoln Square, Realtor.com Stage)
- "Evolving with the changing consumer": Learn how CPG brands are turning small everyday purchases into big opportunities as Pinterest’s Jon Kaplan sits down with Mondelez’s Jason Levine. (10:00am ET, AMC Lincoln Square, Foursquare Stage)
- "The missing link between search & social: Pinterest": Get up to speed on how to reach potential buyers as they’re actively seeking inspiration with Pinterest’s Michael Akkerman and Smartly.io’s Joonatan Lintala. (9:30am ET, AMC Lincoln Square, Twitter Stage)
- "Driving inspiration with Pinterest": Join Pinterest’s Meredith Guerriero alongside Honda's Jessica Fini for a chat about how auto brands are embracing digital trends to meet evolving consumer needs. (2:30pm ET, AMC Lincoln Square, Realtor.com stage)
Not going to Advertising Week this year? Don’t worry: you can still stay in the know. Follow Pinterest Business for on-the-spot updates and insights from our team on the ground.
–Judy Lee, currently saving to “can i kick it”