Promoted Carousel is available to businesses on Pinterest looking to achieve brand awareness goals or performance goals like traffic and conversions. This format can present a product’s numerous features, drive additional purchases by showing multiple items in a Pin or increase awareness with a multi-image brand story.
“Pinterest and REI both inspire people to try new experiences. Promoted Carousel allows us to serve up multiple products and experiences in one place to engage the planning mindset of Pinterest’s audience. Our Carousel campaign showed strong engagement and boosted our click-through-rate by 32%. ”
Each card can feature a different image, title, description and landing page, giving businesses a chance to flex their creative muscles and offer people on Pinterest more reasons to engage with their ads. Here’s how:
- Pinners see a Carousel in their feed just like any other Pin
- They can swipe through the Carousel cards directly from the feed
- They can also tap the Carousel to see the image and landing page
Our early access partners have shared some promising results with us as they tested our new format.
- COVERGIRL saw an opportunity to highlight every shade of their new TruBlend foundation with Promoted Carousel, and it paid off with a 3.8 point lift in brand awareness and a 6.1 point lift in ad awareness.1
- DSW improved ad performance by 20% when they showcased their back to school promotion in a Carousel.
- Everlane’s Carousel campaign for their authentic stretch jeans also drove engagement over 3x what they normally see as people on Pinterest swiped through the images to see different styles of jeans.
- Cheerios' Promoted Carousel campaign centered on kindness led to an 11.4 point lift in ad awareness and an 8.6 point lift in message association.1
Promoted Carousel is available now for all business accounts in each of our ad markets. Choose Promoted Carousel to extend your Pin's canvas and create a deeper story for your next brand or performance campaign.
–Nancy Jeng, currently saving to Just My Type
1Millward Brown Brand Lift Study, 2018