Tea Collection is a San Francisco-based children’s clothing company. The company uses Pinterest to highlight their globally-inspired brand.
“Pinterest allows us to bring our brand to life. When you think children's clothing company, it's not often one imagines the souks of Morocco or Beijing's 798 Art District, but we travel to these beautiful destinations to gather inspiration for each collection,” said Emily Meyer, co-founder and chief creative officer of Tea. “Pinterest is where we share our travels and discoveries with our customers— it allows us to amplify our story from beginning to end.”
Want to do the same? We’ve highlighted a few things about Tea Collection’s Pinterest that work well:
On their profile:
(1) Clear description: Give a snapshot of your business story so people will want to follow your account.
(2) Verified website: This tells people your business is actually yours, and it gets you access to Pinterest analytics, so we can share updates about how your Pins are doing. Verify your website if you haven't already.
(3) Wide range of boards: Tea Collection has well-named boards that appeal to inspired parents everywhere. Their boards organize their globally-inspired clothes by location.They’ve also got boards for activities for kids and home inspiration.
On their Pins:
(1) Rich Pins: Tea Collection's Pins stand out as Rich Pins so extra details automatically show up on their Pins. You can add Rich Pins to products, places, recipes, articles and movies.
(2) Thoughtful descriptions: Tea Collection writes aspirational descriptions in a conversational voice.
(3) Helpful click through links: Tea Collection makes it easy for people to purchase products right from their website. Even if you upload Make sure all your Pins link to somewhere useful, so Pinners can take more action on the Pins they save.
On their website:
- Pin It buttons: Tea Collection’s website has Pin It buttons on product pages, so people can save things they like right to Pinterest.
- Pre-filled descriptions: When you Pin something from the Tea Collection website, the default description is already filled out with something helpful.
— Vivian Chow, currently saving ideas to Home goods