- 'Turning inspiration into action': Join Pinterest’s Bill Watkins and Shannon Versaggi from Lowe's as they discuss how visual search technology can enhance the shopping experience both online and in-store. (1 p.m. (ET), AMC Lincoln Square, Verticals Stage)
"Leadership lessons across generations": Head over to the Girl's Lounge to to hear what leaders of every generation including Pinterest's Judy Lee, Quantcast's Cathy Novelli, NBC News' Savannah Sellers, Deutsch's Val DiFebo, Heat's Elaine Cox and Springboard Growth Capital's Kay Koplovitz bring to the table (1pm ET, Sugar Factory)
- 'Data-driven creative': Get the scoop from research and insights leaders Gunnard Johnson from Pinterest, Jennifer Brett from LinkedIn and Matthew Groner from AdTheorent on how best to reach your target audience and what message to send them. (3.30 p.m. (ET), AMC Lincoln Square, Realtor.com Stage)
- "Metrics that matter for mobile": Be there when The Drum's Sonoo Singh leads a chat on how to make sense of mobile mobile data analytics and measurement solutions with Pinterest's Meredith Guerriero, Spark Foundry's Lisa Giacosa, Quartz Creative's Mike Dolan and Ogury's Kevin Fitzgerald. (3pm ET, McHale's Pub)
- "Evolving with the changing consumer": Learn how CPG brands are turning small everyday purchases into big opportunities as Pinterest’s Jon Kaplan sits down with Mondelez’s Jason Levine and Kellogg Company's Gail Horwood. (10:00am ET, AMC Lincoln Square, Foursquare Stage)
"Intelligent search": Check out a panel discussion on the current capabilities of search and the best methods to measure your customer search behavior with Pinterest’s Vikram Bhaskaran, eMarketer’s Geoff Ramsey, Captify’s Dominic Joseph, Microsoft’s Christi Olson and Neustar’s Ted Prince. (4:15pm, AMC Lincoln Square, IBM Watson Marketing Stage)
- 'The missing link between search & social: Pinterest': Get up to speed on how to reach potential buyers as they’re actively seeking inspiration with Pinterest’s Michael Akkerman and Smartly.io’s Joonatan Lintala. (9.30 a.m. (ET), AMC Lincoln Square, Twitter Stage)
- "Driving inspiration with Pinterest": Join Pinterest’s Meredith Guerriero alongside Honda's Jessica Fini and RPA Advertising's Romeo Cervas for a chat about how auto brands are embracing digital trends to meet evolving consumer needs. (2:30pm ET, AMC Lincoln Square, Realtor.com stage)
Not going to Advertising Week this year? Don’t worry, you can still stay in the know. Follow Pinterest Business for on-the-spot updates and insights from our team on the ground.
– Judy Lee, currently saving to can i kick it'